Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ART 101 Introduction

Hello to all!!
My name is Joshua Young, call me Josh, and I am in my second year and I am an engineering major at the moment. That could change sometime soon. I'm juggling between that and forensic science. I hope to transfer to a 4-year institution someday. Like many, I am taking this class to fulfill a humanities credit. But I must say, after reading the syllabus and course outline and skimming through the book, the class looks to be very interesting. The last and first time I have ever been to an art museum was in December of 2006 in the National Gallery of Art when my wife and I first moved here. We are actually taking this course together. I can't really remember what piece I liked the most because it was so long ago, but I like paintings of scenery. My favorite visual artist is Thomas Kincade. I hope that everyone has a great semester.

1 comment:

Hedwards said...

Hey Josh, I just had to say that I really like your blogspot! I mean you don't have much on it...just two postings but, I thinks its (for lack of better words) cute. Nice job! You have inspired me. lol